Thursday, August 11, 2011

Beatin' the Heat

HOT-HOT-HOT! This heat is really "crampin our sytle!" Hunter and I are on the go type of people, and this weather is keeping us indoors WAY more than we like! We still go on our morning walks right when he wakes. Our errands, play dates, and lunches are unbearably hot!! I feel so bad for Hunter when I put him in that hot car seat in my car that says 112 degrees!!! I always try to cool down my car before putting him in, but it never really cools off! We had fun at my bday dinner!
 Hunter is back to sleeping in! He wakes between 7:15-7:45. He goes to sleep around 7, so this little guy gets a solid 12-13 hrs of sleep. He has also been taking 3-4 hours of naps a day too...maybe this heat is taking it out of him!! I've heard that heat makes you sleepy?! Regardless of the reason, this sleep is making Hunter and mommy very happy!!
 Hunter LOVES mandarin oranges, the Backyardigans theme song, and playing ball. He could throw and catch the ball for hours!! Scott thinks this is SO cool, and Hunter does have a "heck of an arm!" Crawling....well, let's just say that he has no problem getting around. haha! He definitely has created his own form of crawling!! And he continues to amaze us with the amount of food that he eats...it's unbelievable!!
 Hunter starts Mothers Day Out at Memorial Drive United Methodist Church (MDUMC.) His first day will be Thursday Sept 1. I have his "Hunter" lunch box and back pack ready to go! We have "meet the teacher" night coming up, and small world....his teacher has been following this blog for months. So, she got so excited and shocked when she read "Hunter Monteverde" on her class roster! I'm sure I will have lots of future blogs and details about "school." I am so excited that he is so loved by his MDUMC family! Finally...BIG NEWS in our house!! Hunter's FIRST tooth has broken gum!! He was cranky and on edge for a couple of days. The tooth isn't all out yet, but there is a sharp white spot peaking out!! Pics to come;)

No comments:

Post a Comment