Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Caterpillar Crawl

That's right....I have finally named the weird Hunter crawl! Caterpillar crawl it is!! He puts his bottom up in the air and pulls with his hands/pushes with feet. Then, he will put his belly parallel to the ground (in plank position) for a few drags, then repeat! He totally looks like a caterpillar/inch worm. This is not the army crawl...it is uniqie, which I love because I have a feeling that Hunter is always going to march to his own drum!! Hunter does stand by himself and he now says, "Hi Dad!" I'm not kidding...he says this every time he sees Scott and he says it clear! I LOVE everything about my sweet almost 1 year old with HALF of ONE tooth that crawls like a caterpillar with his mouth wide open!! Hunter loves our morning walk with his sisters. Zoe gets the best seat in the house!!

No comments:

Post a Comment