Tuesday, January 17, 2012

6 weeks pregnant-Flashback Post 2

We have our appointment on December 15th!! We say our prayers with Hunter every night that He protects our little bundle!! As of now, we call the baby Bodie (pronounced Boadee)...not sure why, it just came out while saying our prayers. I think Bodie is actually a word that means "precious/loved one." I think it's a southern term...I don't know, I've only heard it from my family, it may be made up?!!

I feel fine, just like I did with Hunter. My energy is great, considering I am chasing around Hunter who learned how to walk 3 days ago!! It's the holiday's...there is no time to waste! No symptoms yet, other than I am hungry but nothing ever sounds good to eat! I mainly eat rice cakes, crackers, mandarin oranges, bagels, sparkling water, and fried shrimp sushi rolls ;)! I am not nauseous at all- thank God...I am the BIGGEST baby when it comes to throwing up! I just simply can't think of what I want to eat!!!!!

It's 30 degrees outside, so Hunter and I are enjoying lots of house play dates!! We have decided not to tell anyone yet. If all goes well at the doctor, we will tell our immediate families on Christmas (9 weeks preg.) But, we will wait until after the first trimester to tell everyone else. Just playing it safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment