Thursday, January 19, 2012

It's confirmed!! Flashback Post 3

December 15, 2011. We just had our first doctor appointment for baby #2. We had an ultrasound, and all looks good. We heard a strong heartbeat, and saw the little bean moving all around! It really is amazing! I am 7 weeks and 4 days pregnant!!
 It hit me and Scott...this is it, this is for real!! At this point, our minds finally started thinking pregnancy-labor-newborn!! All the excitement hit us, and we were so gitty!!

I am still feeling so good!! One of my symptoms with both pregnancies is that I get short of breath doing almost nothing! It starts right away and ends around 7 weeks. So, that symptom is starting to fade. My energy level is normal, no nausea/morning sickness...so far the same as Hunter! I think the only difference so far is that certain foods gross me out! I don't remember any food aversions with Hunter.

So, my babies will be about 22.5 months apart!! This is very exciting to us!! We will tell our immediate families on Christmas and everyone else after the first trimester. I pray for this pregnancy and labor to be smooth like the first time around....and a healthy baby, first and foremost!!

No comments:

Post a Comment