Monday, January 16, 2012

November 19, 2011-Flashback Post 1

I woke up and JUST KNEW I was pregnant! Scott and I knew we wanted the kids to be 24-30 month (2-2.5 years) apart. So we decided to start the journey to baby #2!

Fast forward a couple weeks to November 19th (Saturday.) My gut instinct was shouting "pregnant!" I took a left over test from when I was pregnant with Hunter, and there was 2 lines! WHAT??? I just got off my period a few weeks ago. I thought it was an "expired" test, so I said nothing to Scott. I went up to HEB and got a stack of tests. Yep, all positive! We are very grateful, anxious, and excited! I am fully aware of the blessing that we are experiencing. So, as Scott was enjoying a relaxing Saturday morning.....I told Scott, "I got an early Christmas decoration for the house that I want to give you"



No comments:

Post a Comment