Saturday, January 21, 2012

January 11, 2012- Flashback Post 4

We have our "end of first trimester" appointment tomorrow...can't wait! We will share the news in the next couple of days! I am SO SO excited to say that we just found out that some our best friends are due 7 days before us! Scott and I almost screamed when they announced their pregnancy!! They were so excited to find out that we are pregnant together! We have been friends with them since elementary school!!!!!! Now our kids will grow up together, and who knows...maybe even go to homecoming together ;)!
 I am feeling really good, and this pregnancy continues to be the same as my first go around. The differences... I do tend to have very little appetite at night, chicken disgusts me, and I get a wave of sleepiness at 5:00 that last about 20 minutes...this is when I have to get real active to get a new burst of energy! That could be a result of pregnancy or chasing around my 16 month old that opens every door and has learned to unlock the front door!I have fooled everyone at parties...no one knows I am fake drinking because I poor sprite into Bud Light bottles!! Works like a charm!
Hunter is such an independent and funny fella. He is still wonderful at entertaining himself, and for the most part he does so without major injury!! ;) The kid still has a serious arm and throws balls ALL THE TIME...and I'm talking chunking the ball, line drive and far! It is actually dangerous, and I always have to keep a close eye at play dates to make sure he doesn't throw in a kids face!

 It's SO CUTE....when we say, "Who's gonna be a big brother?" Hunter raises his arm and says MEEEEE!! Love it, and he is going to be a great big brother...as soon as we can teach him NOT to chunk balls at people!

No comments:

Post a Comment