Thursday, August 9, 2012

Bye Bye

Saying goodbye to our first home! We move next week, this is very bittersweet! Scott and I bought this house when we were 23 years old. We walked in with me, Scott and Zoe. Now 5 years later....we are leaving with me, Scott, Zoe, Bentley, Hunter and Trent!!
We are moving in with my dad while work is being done to the new house. We will stay with dad about a month. We are looking forward to spending quality time with him. We are also looking forward to remodeling our house and starting a new home! Most of all, I am REALLY looking forward to being settled in the new house!! I have been feeling 'scattered' and really feeling the need to nest!!
Trent is 3 weeks old and it feels like we have always had him around! He fits into our life and family like a perfect puzzle piece that we never knew we were missing!! He is strong! He can hold up his head and roll onto side. He is still eating every 3 hours...8am, 11am, 2pm, 5pm, 8pm, 11pm, 2am, 5am (then we start all over!) These times give or take an hour, but I do try to plan my day around this schedule. It has worked great so far!
Trent continues to be easy going. He has cried very little, but when he does...he sticks to his guns! He can really cry when he wants! He is still grunting, but I wear earplugs every night which has made a HUGE difference for me! Trent is still in our room and will continue to be in our room at my dads house (we have a pretty crib set up!) So, looks like I will be wearing earplugs for the next month or so until he gets his own room!
Hunter loves to help burp Trent! He pats his back, then kisses his face. It is so sweet. I really feel the love that Hunter already has for Trent. It melts my heart to see Hunter kiss Trent, then put his nose against Trent's nose saying "Wub you baby Trwen!!" One of the best moments of my day! He also reminds me to hold "baby Trewn" when we leave the house (he doesn't want me to forget the carseat!) And just to ensure a smile from my readers...Hunter also lifts up his shirt and runs to Trent when he cries! He thinks that anyone can "lift up their shirt" and make the baby stop crying! He is such an aware and funny guy! LOVE my boys more and more daily!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment