Friday, February 22, 2013

7 Months

We are entering my favorite age!! I adore everything about a baby starting at 7 months! Trent's personality has formed. His likes/dislikes, his noises, laugh....all of it, I just love! Not much has changed from birth in regards to his personality- easy going, cool dude!
At 7 months, Trent is:
  •  Breastfeeding 4 times a day (7:30, 1:00, 4:30 and 7pm bedtime)
  • Eating 3 meals a day (breakfast 8:30, lunch 12:00, dinner 6:00- same meal times as Hunter)
  • Reaching for me to pick him up
  • Cooing, blowing raspberries, gasping...no true "babbles" yet- he's just a noise maker!
  • 2 naps a day (9:00-11:00 and 1:00-3:30ish)
  • Wakes around 7am and goes to sleep at 7pm (he gets very sleepy past 7pm!)
  • Very stable as he sits, I no longer have to lay pillows everywhere
  • LOVES his johnny jumper
  • Eating baby food, but prefers "real" food- avocados, kiwi, pears, fruit bar, bread, muffin. 
  • We feed him pretty much what we eat, he's an eater!!!
  • Is able to roll, but he's so content where I put him that he just plays where I lay him!
  • A very still sleeper- stays in one position all night!
  • Sleeps in sleep sack
  • Likes a pacifier, and it soothes him when he's fussy
  • He is very strong in the standing position
  • We use the big boy stroller while out and about- no more 'snap and go'
  • Starting to play with Hunter- laugh at him, pull his hair and "wrestle"
  • Loves to be hugged, loves music, and bath time!
  • He is a very solid, sturdy and big baby!
This list could go on and on! He is the most dreamy baby!! He is so chill, content and collected! But, he is quick to smile and laugh! He "blends in" with whatever is going on. Nothing seems to make him that upset- he just goes with flow! He is very much looking like my side of the family...he is very studly! He melts my heart and has me wrapped around his little finger! 

No comments:

Post a Comment