Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Ready to Rumble

Trent is ready to horse play and wrestle! He is really turning into a little boy- already!! Hunter will lay on top of him, and Trent will pull his hair and try to roll over him! It is fun to watch them truly play. I love how Hunter knows to play gently with him. He acts like he is playing "rough" but he modifies the rough play for Trent. Hunter is so thoughtful and considerate of Baby Trent!
Trent is a mega momma's boy, and I love it. He will break his neck to follow me out of the room. The highlight of my day is when Scott brings him to me in the morning. Scott wakes up at 5:30...works out, Bible study, showers, gets ready for work. By the time he is about to walk out the door- Hunter and Trent wake up. So, he spends a little alone time with the boys! He brings Trent to me around 7:00-7:30.Trent starts kicking his legs, gasping and smiling when he sees me. For some reason, God created my body to only need 4 hours of sleep...but the only time I actually fall into a deep sleep is early morning (3:30-7:30.)
 It is great that I don't need a lot of sleep because I get a lot done while the rest of the world is sleeping BUT it is a total curse at the same time! I have tried everything, every trick in the book! At the end of the day...that is just the way I am wired. My mom took me to sleep doctor when I was little because I have always had this sleeping pattern. She used to tell me that "no matter what time of the night I checked on you, you were wide awake. Not crying, you were content just awake!" She started to wonder if I ever slept, so I did the whole sleep testing and everything. Result is that I only get my REM sleep in the early morning, and my body just needs minimal sleep to restore. Anyways- call me weird! But I am a weird momma that loves her boys and her hubby...A LOT! We always look forward to our weekly Wednesday lunch with daddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment