Wednesday, September 17, 2014

4 Month Stats

Weight: 15 lb
Height: 25.5
 We had Faith Ann's 4 month appointment and Hunter's 4 year appointment at the same time. It was a long appointment, but it went smooth! I dropped Trent off at a friends to play, no sense in him tagging along to the doctor!

I told Hunter that he was going to get shots, he is the kind that needs to plan and understand what is going to happen. He is obsessed with bright colored socks, so I bought him a package of bright colored socks with stripes and monsters on them. I let him open his gift after his shots. I said, "you can open the gift when you are done crying." Well, 10 seconds later- he was done crying and SO excited about his socks! He wanted to wear a new pair right away...sweet boy!
Dr. Brack was very pleased with Faith Ann. She couldn't believe how 'plump' she is! I love my plump princess! Faith Ann is the biggest of all my children at 4 months old...only by a few ounces- but still the biggest! My girl likes her food! She also couldn't believe how strong she is!! Faith Ann can literally stand up with very little assistance. Dr. Brack laughed and said she is like a 8 month old ready to take off! Sweet Faith Ann, slow down...don't grow up too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment