Monday, September 8, 2014

4 Months

Faith Ann, you are already 4 months old!! That is almost half a year!! When Hunter was 4 months old, I remember feeling like he was so old and so big! WHAT?! I still feel like you are my newborn! Now I can see how the 3rd child is always referred to as 'the baby!!' Time goes too fast, you will always feel like my precious baby girl!
Faith Ann is starting to spend time in the walker. I put her in the walker outside, and her feet dangle! The boys push her (gently) up and down the driveway while we wait for Scott to get home from work. Hunter's birthday is coming up, so I will soon have a 4 year old, 2 year old and 4 mo old! They are all growing up! The days are getting easier and busier at the same time, does this make sense? I love all the movin' and shakin', and I am looking forward to the cooler weather!
Faith Ann eats like a champ. She is getting some rolls! Actually, she looks like a chubby baby which I love!! Faith Ann still remains peaceful, loving and so simple!! She is obsessed with her brothers! Today at an indoor play place, a random lady put her hands on the stroller and leaned down to talk to Faith Ann, and her brothers both disliked this! A stranger being that close to their sister made them nervous! Hunter grabbed the stroller backwards towards him, and Trent pushed the lady's legs back and said "nooo!" Hahaha! I was slightly embarrassed, but also proud that they are protecting Faith Ann from a potentially harmful situation (I know the indoor playground may not be harmful, but other places maybe?!)
  • All smiles, especially when she wakes! She wakes with a gitty smile and stretch!
  • Sleeps from 7:30pm-7:30ish
  • We have gone back to her 10:00pm top off feeding because she was waking at 6am. I would rather feed her at 10pm and have her wake at the same time as the boys
  • Breastfeeds 7:30am, 10:30, 1:00, 5:00, 7:30. Kind of sporadic, but these are the times that work around the boys lives and her naps
  • She only gets one nap in her a crib a day...a LONG nap (1:00-5:00). I sometimes have to wake her at 5:30!
  • She catnaps throughout the morning- on the go in her carseat or stroller, or sometimes she won't nap at all and go along for the ride!
  • Rolls over from tummy to back
  • Still sleeps in her sleepsack...no more double swaddle, and she now sleeps with her arms out of swaddle blanket.
  • Has the most stunning, clear blue eyes!
  • The birthmark on her arm is not growing or getting darker- it is just staying the same for now
  • She is the perfect puzzle piece to our family, the dogs love her too! 

1 comment: