Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Trent 3yr and Faith Ann 15mo Stats

I combined Trent and Faith Ann's well visits today. Trent had his 3 yr check up, and Faith Ann had her 15 mo check up. Hunter tagged along and sat in the chair like a big boy! I didn't have any questions for the doctor, not one! So, she examined them and we were on our way. So very grateful for good doctor appointments! Then, Faith Ann had to get 3 vaccines. She was a trooper. Here's the scoop on their stats.

Trent 3yr
Weight: 31 lb (41 %)
Height: 39 in (88 %)
Faith Ann 15mo
Weight: 22.5 (64 %)
Height: 31.5 (81%)
Dr. Brack said Faith Ann is such a doll. She looks taller than her actual height which means she may be like me. Seriously, my legs are only 1.5 inches shorter than Scott....and Scott is over 1 foot taller than me! My mom used to joke that God must have gotten in a hurry when He got to my torso. He had plans to make me tall, but He ran out of time! Don't even get me started on my long arms!! I am only 5'4, but clearly God's plans were originally for me to be like 5'9! Oh well. Faith Ann is growing right on track. Her weight has totally leveled off, but she is still holding onto those adorable bull dog chubby cheeks. No more thigh rolls, which I miss! And she is still holding onto that big tooshie (in honor of my mom!!) My mom had a big booty, and she is totally smiling that Faith Ann has a her toosh!
Dr. Brack said her birthmark is fading nicely. It is on her right upper/inner arm. There are parts that are almost gone and other parts that still have the red vessels. Her prediction is the same as the dermatologist. They think it will be gone by 3.5 years old. I don't even notice it anymore. It is just part of her, and I honestly will miss that birthmark...a reminder of the days that she was my little baby!
Trent is strong and healthy. He is such a solid boy. He feels like a concrete block, so I was surprised that he was only the 41st percentile! She even weighed him again because she was like "woa, he feels way bigger than that!" Everyone's body is so different and unique, and I am so blessed to have these 3 babies with wonderfully made bodies! Trent is tall. He is a couple inches shorter than Hunter, so it will be interesting to see if younger brother passes up big brother!
We talked about how Trent stutters sometimes. She said it is totally normal, especially with such an outgoing brother. It is hard for him to get a word in with Hunter talking 'for him' all the time! But, we are working on Hunter giving Trent a turn to speak! Trent is the most chill, relaxed, and cool dude. But when he does talk, he is so funny! He has a dry sense of humor, and he cracks me up! Awesome doctor appointment. Nothing eventful, and just the way I like our doctor appointments to go! Amen to a great report!


2 comments:

  1. I've been scouring the internet trying to find photos of a birthmark like my daughter has, and yours is the only one I've found. Did your daughter's birthmark go away? Did the doctors say it was a hemangioma?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just seeing this comment! So sorry...a year later, lol! My daughter turned 4 yesterday. She still has the birthmark. Faded, but still there. It is more obvious when she gets hot. But, still fading. I honestly don't notice it anymore. A random person, here or there, will ask about it. Yes, it is "superficial hemangioma"

      Delete