Tuesday, January 10, 2023

End of Fall Sports and More

 Football and more football. They boys are both on great teams with really good records. Trent had a totally undefeated season....until the final playoff game! They lost which took them out of the Tully Bowl. But what an experience this season was. They both learned and grew so much. FaithAnn continues to beast it up in soccer. So also had an undefeated season. She scored over 30 goals all season, wow! 






I continue to love to carpool the middle school boys home after school every day. I got a bucket of junk food called the "junk trunk" that I keep in the trunk of my car. They climb over seats to get their snack every day, its so cute. I sometimes surprise them with an ice cream stop! It is the little things that people remember!! We had the school fall festival, which is always fun. We also got random cousin time while Chad and Veronica came in town for a wedding. 








Stay tuned for more information on a business I started with Camp Blessing...Might Movers. Jake is helping me with the logo. Things are moving and growing, and I will share details in another post. But, this is definitely eating a lot of my time right now. Excited. Family journey! Busy time of life. I am so very grateful for every activity, every sport, every game, every adventure. Amen. 




 









No comments:

Post a Comment