Monday, May 22, 2023

Easter and Braces

 HAPPY EASTER! Our annual Easter bunny picture cracks me up, and I treasure my annual collection of bunny pictures. Easter was simple this year. We did breakfast, Easter baskets and egg hunt at home before church. Then, I made a big lunch when we got home. Grandpa and Beau came over too. It was a nice day. The Easter bunny brought snuggies for everyone, and they were a huge hit! 














And a BIG deal....HUNTER GOT BRACES!!! We love our orthodontist. Their sweet "support dog" is so adorable and truly helps. He is projected to wear them for 2 years. It took a few days to get used to them, but he was a trooper. Macy, Drew and Kinsley came in town. We got to spend a lot of time with them. It was great. I let Trent and FaithAnn skip school to hang out with them. Fun times. 











No comments:

Post a Comment