Monday, May 22, 2023

Sports, Hunter Confirmation and More

 Trent is LOVING lacrosse. It has definitely become a favorite sport. He will be playing it for many years. It was so fun to watch his team improve. He was voted All Star for his team. And FaithAnn has loved softball. She has really blossomed into a confident player. Consistent hits and amazing fielding. She played first base on the8u Crush! She also gets asked to sub often for 10u, so it's pretty cool she is getting a lot of experience. She also got asked to finish out the season with Twelve, which is a tournament team. Quiet the jump up, but she is ready for the challenge. Hunter is playing tournament basketball with Just Play. Basketball continues to be Hunter's favorite.









The rest of the days are filled with friends, birthday parties, school field day, crawfish boils, Camp Blessing luncheon and family time. My aunt Lauran is in advanced stages of Alzheimer's, and she comes over on Wednesdays to give my uncle a break. I have enjoyed my time with her. We run errands and sit on the porch. She enjoys listening to music and listening to me talk about my dad (her brother.) It is such a sad disease. I cherish our time together. 




6th grade confirmation at church was a big deal for Hunter. Scott did all the classes with Hunter the entire school year. Every Sunday. It was a big commitment, and I am proud of them. I love that Hunter established deeper roots in church. I pray he continues to learn and grow. The confirmation ceremony was really special. The days are rolling by as the memories overflow. SO grateful. 






No comments:

Post a Comment