Wednesday, June 22, 2011

9 Month Stats

Weight: 19.12 lbs
Height: 28 inches
Happy Fathers Day Daddy!!!! Hunter is still pretty average in size (around the 40th percentile.) However, his rate of growth is still off the charts. Although he is not considered "big"...the rate that he is growing is huge! The graph that represents his growth is literally a straight line upwards! He was a peanut when he was born and the doctor said that it could take him a few years to be "average" size...she continues to be impressed with how quickly he's catching up!

She said his social skills, awareness, cognitive skills, communication and interaction is equivalent to about an 18 month old!! Once again she said, " what he lacks in size he makes up for in personality!!" At this rate, I will definitely have the life of the party on my hands! This is both good and bad, but I will enjoy it now while it is still so very good! I just love his zest and spunk! His personality may be his God given blessing...to make people smile!! What a gift that is! My prayer is that he continues to have a carefree love for life...it is SO contagious and inspiring!

I can't say enough about my little man. I just love him so much and I wouldn't change one tiny thing about him. God knew exactly what I wanted and needed....the pure joy I felt when my mom was here...is now back! Hunter can make anyone feel happy! And, that is exactly what I love most about him! Hunter has learned how to whistle...it is SO funny!! I love his "whistle face!"
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment