Thursday, June 2, 2011

'First class' camping trip

Yep, that's right...we are on our way to our family reunion in Leakey, Tx on the Frio River (Garner State Park.) My dad grew up going there every summer and the tradition has carried on throughout my life. I have a big family, extended family...and we ALL have kids! This will be our first camping trip with a baby. Wish us luck!

By 'camping' I mean...."snob camping!!" We have air conditioned cabins, BUT...the cabins are tiny, concrete floor, small/loud window a/c unit, one bathroom, and wonderful camp grounds on the river! We all cram into 4 cabins. You get the picture...this will be an eventful, fun, adventurous, and memorable weekend. Hunter NEEDS his sleep and is a great sleeper, but he is also a light sleeper! He wakes up if my dogs walk down the hallway..yep, this will be interesting! Some of the best memories in my life are on the Frio River, so...cheers to Hunter starting his Frio River memories! And by "cheers" I mean....I will definitely have a few ice cold coronas on the Frio river and the let "the good times roll!!" 

Hunter loves the water wall...and visiting Daddy on our Wednesday lunch dates! Aunt Macy and Kinsley joined us this week!! We also swam with friend Miles Moore!
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment