Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Holy Family

Trent got asked to be Baby Jesus at our church Christmas Eve family service. Hunter got to be Baby Jesus, so I thought it would be nice if both of my boys got this opportunity! This means that Scott and I were Mary and Joseph! What about Hunter??? Well, he got to choose which manger animal he wanted to be and he chose to be a pink pig!! Scott and I were dying laughing! He looked in the mirror and said "I'm beauuttiful!" He looked adorable in his pink outfit and curly tail. What a wonderful memory!
Scott and I (Mary and Joseph) walked down the isle with lots of eyes on us. Scott was trying not to laugh as Hunter the pig was sitting by the alter waiting for us! We sat down and Baby Jesus was handed to us. Hunter did great and sat in one place the whole service. He kept looking at Scott and I, smiling like he knew we were "acting." Trent was all wrapped up and would not lay down in the wooden bed....no way! So, I had to hold him, and I was hot with those lights on me! Trent did great and had a pacifier in his mouth the entire time. Who knew Baby Jesus had a blue soothie pacifier?! It was such an honor to play the Holy Family (and the pig!) Our church is so wonderful, and we are blessed to have our boys grow in this community!

No comments:

Post a Comment