Thursday, May 15, 2014

Happy Mothers Day

What a gift I got this year! A baby girl for Mothers Day!! My first morning home was on Mothers Day, and I loved my first morning with our 3 kids. Scott and the boys made me breakfast, and they each got me a card. We ate a long breakfast in our pajamas admiring Faith Ann. The boys read books to her and showed her all their toys. They are such sweet brothers. Trent gives her lots of kisses and likes touching her head. Hunter just watches her!! He keeps his eyes on her with a smile on his face.


Then we spent the rest of the day adjusting to our new life. We played outside, took turns holding the baby, and just spent time together. Happy Mothers Day. I am one happy mommy! As our days get busier, they are also getting back to the basics. We aren't running around, we are simply spending our time at home as we find our new normal! I love it!!

In memory of Mothers Day...here is a reminder of the story behind your name. Why Faith Ann? This is the coin that my mom held throughout her sickness. She said that her 'Faith coin' gave her peace and comfort with Gods greater plan. She squeezed this coin in prayer during cat-scans and doctor appointments. She decided that regardless of the outcome, she was "Keeping the Faith." Ann was moms middle name. I told mom that I would name my daughter Faith Ann in honor of her strength, courage and trust in The Lord. So, Faith Ann...you and your name mean the world to me! Faith Ann was inspired by the most wonderful mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment