Thursday, October 9, 2014

5 Months

Sweet Faith Ann, 5 months have already passed! You are such a jewel. You remain simple and peaceful! Those are the two words that describe you best. You have such a simple and peaceful heart with a smile that radiates and brightens the room. Here is what you are up to at 5 months...
  • Easy and contagious smile...you flash that smile all the time!
  • Still take one long nap a day in the crib (1:00ish-4:30ish)
  • Cat nap throughout the morning on to go (in the car or stroller)
  • Extremely easy going!!!
  • No foods yet, still breastfeeding (I'm waiting for you to show me you are ready)
  • Goes to sleep around 7:30 and wakes between 7:00-8:00am
  • We still do the 10:00pm top off feeding
  • Size 3 diaper and 6 months clothes (can still fit in some 3 mo clothes and some 9 mo clothes, just depends on the brand)
  • You have found your thumb, and have started sucking your thumb occasionally
  • Love your doorway jumper and spend lots of time bouncing away!
  • Gorgeous blue eyes
  • There's nothing you really 'dislike,' you go with the flow!!
  • We love our evenings outside while waiting for daddy- the street fills with kids and Faith Ann is right in the middle of the mix! Everyone loves Faith Ann!
 Such a joy! I couldn't have pieced together a more perfect baby girl for our family. The dynamics are so right! Their personalities are so different, yet complete each other. I have called Hunter and Trent my "ying and yang" for years. A "ying/yang" is a symbol that represents completion. One side is black and the other is white...opposites, yet completion to make a full circle!  They continue to be my "ying and yang."
It will be so interesting to see how Faith Ann fits into that "ying/yang." She is so special to the boys- in different ways. Their relationships are developing daily. I can already see Hunter taking care of Faith Ann and is very protective! And Trent will have moments of picking on her in the typical 'close in age big brother' type of way!
Here's a great example...I went outside to talk to the mailman for 2 minutes, Trent dropped a toy on Faith Ann (making her cry.) So, Hunter "got him back" by nailing Trent in the face with the toy (giving Trent a swollen lip!) However, I didn't get that mad at Hunter until he decided to pee-pee in the trashcan because he thought it would "take too long to lift the lid and flush the toilet!!" Ahhhhh, Faith Ann...you are my grace, my peace, my sweet baby girl! I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment