Wednesday, October 29, 2014

My Girl

Faith Ann is my girl!! I am pretty sure that my best friend awaits as the days and years go by! All of my children will be my friend one day...that's what we all hope will happen when our children grow up to be adults. My mom used to say, "no one will ever love you like your boys will, but no one else will be your friend like your daughter."
My mom adored my brothers, and they admired and respected her until the day she died. They still talk about their "momma" often! There's just something special about a daughter and a mother. My mom got me a pillow years ago that says, "Daughter is another word for Best Friend." I know that I will only grow to understand that more and more as the days pass. Even though she is still a baby, I can see our friendship blossoming daily! Faith Ann, I love you so much! Lots of good times are ahead, baby girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment