Wednesday, July 25, 2012

One Week Stats

Weight: 6.2oz (3rd percentile)
Height: 20.5in  (65th percentile)
The doctor was impressed with his growth in just one week. She said that it usually takes a couple weeks for the baby to get back to birth weight, and Trent has already exceeded his birth weight in one week! She said that my milk must be the "good stuff!" It should be because I have been eating like a horse! Breast feeding always makes me so hungry...Scott loves it!! Trent and I are both eating like champs and happy campers! 
She did predict that he is going to be tall and lean- like Scott! She still can't get over how long his arms and legs are, and how big his hands are!! He really does look like a monkey!! He did great at appointment, and she said that he looks wonderful...what a blessing!! I do not take this for granted. Thank you God for a sweet, healthy and precious baby boy!







No comments:

Post a Comment