Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Brotherly Love

Trent is now 2 weeks old and thriving! He is still eating about every 3 hours, then gives us a 4-5 hour stretch at night. He continues to be a very soft, patient, and calming baby!! Scott and I have a wonderful routine at night, therefore neither of us feels tired...yet!! Trent loves to be on his belly, and I wish we could let him sleep all night on his tummy. I guess I will ask the doctors opinion as soon as he holds his head up.

In all this bright and cheerful news-I do have some very annoying news!! Trent GRUNTS like Hunter did...not near as bad or loud as Hunter (thankfully!) Trent grunts/clears his throat at night, so we put him on a slight incline to see if that helps! Doctor said it is not reflux because there is very little spit up, and he is not in discomfort...in fact, he sleeps right through his noise making!! For now, the grunting is at a minimum...Scott and I have no complaints about sweet Trent!!

I have no words for how cute Hunter and Trent already are together!! Hunter is such a proud and HAPPY big brother! He gets so so excited when he holds Trent. I just love these boys and the joy they bring to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment