Saturday, July 21, 2012

Welcome Trent

Trent Joseph Monteverde
July, 16 2012
3:17 pm
5.15 oz
19 in
 HAPPY 7 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! What an anniversary gift! Trent was welcomed into this world on a very special day! I was born on my parents wedding anniversary...now Scott and I get to share our wedding anniversary with sweet Trent Joseph!!
Trent is beautiful, tiny and perfect!! He has very long legs, arms, fingers and toes. Scott and I are so excited to start this journey as a family of 4! Trent is another piece to our puzzle, and we couldn't be happier. I will share his birth story soon. We are spending every second enjoying our boys as we adjust to this wonderful change! Welcome Trent, we love you!!
Happy Anniversary to my sweet, loving, supportive, silly, handsome and wonderful husband! Scott, I love you more and more everyday...and Trent is another reason why I am honored to be your wife! I feel so blessed to have "all these boys" in my life!! As the years come and go and things change...holding your hand always feels the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment