Tuesday, July 8, 2014

2 Months

2 Months?! We have our 2 month appointment in a couple weeks, so I will have her stats then. I timed her appointment to go along with Trent's 2 year appointment...two birds with one stone! Faith Ann is just so sweet. Here are a few things she is up to.
 
- Sleeps in a swaddle blanket then I also put her in a swaddle sack to keep her all wrapped up! She likes to be a cacoon!
- Goes to sleep in her crib around 8:00pm, then I feed her around 10:30 and put her in the cradle in our room for the night.
- Sleeps from 10:30pm to around 5:00 (give or take). She is starting to go all the way to 7:00am!
- Breastfeeds every 3 hours during the day starting around 7:30am
- Lots of smiles and eye contact the past couple weeks
- Starting to making coo sounds
- Neck is very strong, almost ready for the bumbo chair
- Her brothers ADORE her
- She takes her long nap in her crib at the same time as brothers nap...wonderful quiet time for me!
- She naps from 1:00-4:30 or 5:00!
- The rest of her naps are on the go in the car (I don't think we will be able to stay home for a morning nap...sorry Faith Ann!)
-She is extremely peaceful and calm
- I haven't found a big "dislike" yet
- Getting so big and really filling out 

Faith Ann, we are blessed to have you! My favorite thing so far is to watch the sibling love! Your brothers- especially Hunter- love you so much! You are a very special gift, and we love you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment