Friday, May 22, 2015

Dear Faith Ann (Love, Daddy)

Dear Faith Ann,

My precious little baby girl. I never had any idea how much I could love you. You have a very special place in my heart and you always will. I was so excited when mommy and I found out we had a precious little girl, I was so happy! Truly, I did not know how special you were going to be. This year has gone by so fast and with each day that goes by I love you more and more. You truly brighten up my day each and every time I see you. When I look at you – you get this huge smile and start shaking with excitement, I love it!
Some of my most beloved memories over this year have been holding you in the rocking until you fall asleep. You make me feel so relaxed; in fact sometimes you make me feel so relaxed that I start to fall asleep while holding you. When you fall asleep, I just sit there and stare at you and say prayers over you. I love every minute of it. I also love how when I walk around the house to get dressed for work in the mornings, you crawl around behind me and follow me around the house. You are my little princess.
You have learned how to wave hello/goodbye over the course of this 1st year, and ohh boy how you love to wave. You wave at everybody! The other day, we were in the mall eating lunch, and I was pushing you in the stroller while you were just waving at strangers. They would laugh and wave back to you. You are such a fun and beautiful little girl. You capture everyone’s heart from first sight.
Mommy and Zsa Zsa had a special mother – daughter bond together. With knowing how much she loves you, I am confident you and mommy will share that special bond as well – forever! The same goes for Hunter and Trent. They both love you so much and they are both very protective of you.  You will always have a family that loves you so much and so many people to protect through all walks of life.
You are my little angel. I think you are gorgeous, and I am looking forward to creating so many memories together as you get older. I am excited to help teach you things as you grow, and I am sure there are going to be many things that you will teach me. I just hope that I can be a good role model for you and learn from any mistakes that I make along our journey together. I have such big dreams for you, and I pray that God will guide you and protect you through life, and I pray that I will be the best dad and friend for you.
God has genuinely blessed me with such a great family. You fit so wonderfully into our family puzzle. And what a perfect “puzzle piece” you are. I love you more than words can describe. I love everything about you. You are perfect!

Love “Dadda”!


No comments:

Post a Comment