Friday, May 8, 2015

Happy Birthday Faith Ann!

May 8th!!! Today, Faith Ann turns ONE! Happy Birthday to my sweet girl. I can say with all confidence that this past year has been the best year of our lives! Last year, around 4:00am, I laid wide awake in my bed counting contractions. I knew they were getting more intense, I knew they were getting closer together. As I was wondering if I should wake up Scott, I laid there with butterflies in my stomach. I had no clue what was in store for us. Little did I know, I had a slice of perfection waiting to make her debut!
That was a wonderful day. Fast forward a year, and we just had another amazing day celebrating our baby girl! Hunter woke up and screamed, "it's Faith Ann's birthday, hurry wake up!" Needles to say, everyone woke up excited! I walked into the boys room holding sis, and the boys were singing "Happy Birthday" with huge smiles on their faces! We all walked out to the living room, and Faith Ann was SO excited to see her presents! She got a beautiful dress, a push stroller, and a changing table for her dolls. She was over the moon! She also got a cake that sings "Happy Birthday," and the candles light up for you to blow them out. So cute, such a fun morning.
Then, we carried on with our normal day. We walked Hunter to school, and the teachers all gave birthday hugs to her! I walked my big stroller rig through the carpool line...ha, it's almost as long as a car! Hunter was slightly embarrassed, but was so proud to show off his birthday sister! The ladies at the gym nursery were extra obsessed with Faith Ann today! They danced, hugged and kissed her a million times! Faith Ann was hamming it up, dancing and loving the attention! We did lots of playing with her new toys, lots of kisses and bittersweet hugs as my baby is growing up too fast!
Cousin Ally came over after school for our fun afternoon. Scott took off work early, and we headed to the mall to ride the carousel and play at the indoor playground. Faith Ann really enjoyed the carousel. The boys had a blast!! The indoor playground is awesome! We had a great day celebrating such a special girl, such a special gift she is to our family! Happy 1st Birthday, Faith Ann!






No comments:

Post a Comment