Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What..5 teeth?!!

Hunter has been very behind when it comes to teething. As of last Friday, he only had 1/2 of ONE tooth! Fast forward 4 days...and he has 4 with one on the way, so that makes 5 teeth!! You would think that this weekend was awful...nope, he did great! He has been a little more sensitive to certain situations, so his "annoyance button" is easily pressed! But, he continues to eat and sleep good. Sounds like perfect timing to go out of town on a family reunion! Hunter decided to get 4 teeth while away from home, medicine, and teething toys!
 We went to Lake LBJ for Scott's family reunion. His family from Chicago, California, Austin and Dallas all came! We had SO much fun! Scott's cousins, Brooks and Sam, look a lot like Scott...so, Hunter thought that his daddy was everywhere!! It was funny to watch Hunter look at Brooks and Sam..."Hmmm, is THIS my dad?" Thank you Mimi for a wonderful weekend. Hunter's great grandmother Mimi, she is wonderful!
 Hunter slept very good in his pack-n-play, swam, went on boat rides, and played ball! The weekend was a success! He is starting to cry when people hold him. Then, he stops when Scott and I hold him. He doesn't do this to everyone...it's random! This is totally new since starting mother's day out. Is it that...or teething? I hope he does not become a clinger. I know many moms like that, but to me...it's not so cute;) So, I'm hoping this phase comes and go's fast! Don't get me wrong- I love him more than life, but I just enjoy having the balance of freedom too! 
 Hunter played ball ALL weekend! He loves to catch and throw any kind of ball. He would do this all day! Everyone was busy playing ball with Hunter, and he was a happy camper! There were a total of 3 babies all under 18 months (Hunter, Kinsley and Parker.) Hunter enjoyed his girl cousins! The family surprised Hunter with cake for his birthday!! He is not a huge cake fan...I guess he gets this from me. He will poke it a few times, but he has yet to "dig in!" What a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment