Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Your baby looks like.....

The E-Trade baby!  
Yes, I hear this a few times a week! Total strangers stop me in the grocery store, in the mall, restaurants, etc. to tell me..."Oh my, have you ever seen those E-trade commercials? Well, your son looks just like him!"
 We get told this SO often that Scott told me to start saying, "Yes, he is the E-trade baby!" I must say, I agree! They look a lot alike, especially when you watch the commercials! Their facial expressions, coloring, and features! However, Hunter is totally cuter... not that I am bias or anything!!! Etrade, if you ever need a stand in, call us!


2 comments:

  1. www.kathrynscamera.comSeptember 28, 2011 at 11:19 AM

    This is so cute... and agree, he is cuter than the eTrade baby!

    ReplyDelete