Sunday, August 10, 2014

3 Months

Faith Ann is really developing her personality now, and she is adorable. She has a deep voice, which cracks me up! She has a deep belly laugh and snorts when she laughs! Man, she is one of a kind. She is THE. MOST. PEACEFUL baby on Earth! She is a form of meditation for whoever is holding her. My cousin was holding her the other day and said, "she is the most relaxing thing I have ever experienced!" So true. She is so still, graceful, gentle and with the nerdiest laugh you will ever hear! Love her!
  • She sleeps from 7:00-7:30 in her crib (I am starting to take away that 10:00pm night time feeding)
  • Morning nap 8:30-10:30 (sometimes in her crib, sometimes in the car or stroller)
  • She catnaps in the car throughout the day
  • Takes a very long nap in afternoon in her crib- like 4 hours! 1:00-5:00
  • Breastfeeds every 3ish hours during the day
  • Size 2 diapers and 3-6 months clothes
  • Has the most beautiful blue eyes
  • Starting to talk with lots of coo's and spitting noises
  • Loves bath time
  • Dislikes being sleepy! 
  • Likes her doorway swing and bumbo
  • I swaddle her in a blanket, then put her in swaddle sack and she sleeps like a rock
  • She prefers to sleep on her side, but does fine on her back
  • She doesn't mind tummy time, but I need to do more with her!
  • She adores her brothers and is already forming individual relationships with each
  • Gives Hunter lots of laughs and smiles
  • She doesn't care that much about her pacifier, but likes to fall asleep with it
  • I put her in the child care room for the first time last week at the gym, she did great
She's just an easy, loving, cuddly bundle of peaceful baby! I look forward to the coming months as I learn more of her personality and get to know her even better! My children are all so wonderful in their own way. I nailed it on the head when I told Scott that Hunter is my joyful spirit, Trent is my gentle soul, and Faith Ann is my peaceful heart! They are my everything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment