Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Just an Update

Not much to say this week, so I will post all the adorable pictures that have filled our week! There is one piece of big news...I have officially stopped the 10pm 'top off' feeding! Faith Ann is sleeping the entire night 7:30-7:30!! I really dislike that 10:00 feeding at night- I don't know why?? I think because it's just another thing I have to do before bed, so it started to feel like a task!
I was waking her up at 10:00 to feed her, and I was wondering if it was necessary to wake her anymore? So, I stopped doing the 'top off' feeding, and she had one night of waking up at 4am. I thought that she may not be ready yet. However, I continued to skip that feeding just to see what would happen. Well, she quickly adapted and as of August 16- she has gone all 12 hours without waking. I am excited to be free of that routine and super excited that Faith Ann is getting a great nights sleep!



No comments:

Post a Comment