Monday, August 4, 2014

Happy Birthday to ME

Today is my birthday...31 years old! We just got back from my family reunion last night, so I wanted to stay home tonight. However, it was still a special day! I woke up to the boys singing Happy Birthday to me. We had a low key day and had lots of cuddles and laughs! Scott came home early and took over. He did dinner and bedtime for all 3 kids while I went to get a manicure and pedicure! That was a nice break for me! He had a sushi dinner date set up on the table when I got home....all kids sleeping in a quiet house! It was a nice, quiet dinner!
He was so proud because he picked out my present all by himself!!! He went shopping and picked out a shirt from BOOT BARN just for me, yes Boot Barn! I know that Boot Barn is a great store with quality items...but, not quiet my style. Haha!! It is exactly what you would think...plaid, snap buttons, cuffed short sleeves! Oh NO! I had to laugh. BUT, it was sweet because he also got me Kendra Scott earrings that matched the 'beautiful' shirt! It was a simple day, and I am excited to see what this new year has in store! Today would have also been my parents 47th wedding anniversary. My dad is such a sweet man, and I know he misses my mom today! So, happy anniversary to my wonderful parents!


No comments:

Post a Comment