Sunday, May 16, 2021

Cousin Get Away and Misc

 Life is all about the unplanned, random and amazing moments. Veronica called me and asked me if we would go to Great Wolfe Lodge for Gabriella's birthday! A Sunday night and skip school on Monday. And I said YES! We hopped in the car and headed to Dallas. 



My boys brought their friends just to add to the chaos, memories and fun. We swam for hours and hours. The slides were SO fun. I had a blast too. It is a huge indoor waterpark. There were very short lines, so we got to the do the entire park multiple times. 


The time with cousins was amazing. They love their time together. It's so easy, natural and effortless. I'm so glad we took the spontaneous trip. Worth every penny and every change of plans. I try to do fun things with the kids often. Little moments of spontaneous fun!! Big memories. 






No comments:

Post a Comment