Monday, July 8, 2013

Happy 4th of July

We watched fireworks in our church parking lot. Scott volunteered to cook hot dogs, and he was busy! We love our church, and we always have fun at the activities they have planned. They had a bounce house, music, water slide, ice cream and lots of people!! Scott got a couple days off of work, so we really enjoyed our long weekend together!


We then went to my brother, Beau's lakehouse on Lake Livingston. Hunter rode on a tube behind the boat while he sat in my lap. He really enjoyed it and kept saying "I went tubin'!!" We have kept the boys up WAY past their bedtime lately...like 10pm! Trent rolls with the punches and is the most flexible baby ever! He continues to amaze me!

They are having a blast as we throw routines out the window!! However, I feel they need the balance of regularity too. We try to return to naps and normal bedtime during the week so they stay happy and healthy! We are now preparing for baby Trent's BIRTHDAY next week. Wow, this year flew by! We are having his party at our house this weekend. More to come on that. Cheers to a great summer!

1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete