Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday Trent- Happy Anniversary

I got the best anniversary surprise last year. Baby Trent was the best anniversary present, ever! Happy Birthday to the most gentle soul, the most simple heart, and the coolest, calmest, content and most chill dude I know! Baby Trent, we love you! We wish you many years of health, happiness, blessings...I just want the world for you! Gosh, I love you more than you will ever know!
Trent had a blast at his party last weekend. I will do a separate post on the party, it was a success. Trent was very playful and loved the attention! Trent is the most even tempered person I know, so he sailed through all the birthday chaos with his cool demeanor and a sly smile!! He turned into a party animal when the cupcakes came out! It was hilarious. We had a very happy birthday boy!
And Happy 8 year Anniversary to my sweet Scott! Trent reminds me so much of Scott. They look nothing alike, but their presence hits the same place in my heart! They are both so simple and take life as it comes! I love that this is a day that is dedicated to loving and adoring these two boys...Scott and Trent, I love you! In 8 years- Scott and I have experienced moves, sickness and death of my mother, renovations, traveling, jobs, children, and so much more. Scott is this stable rock that I can always count on. He puts up with me, all of me! No doubt that I'm bossy, I'm always up to something, I'm always on a mission, I have wild ideas, I'm totally immature, I take on too much, I'm an extremist when it comes to getting things done, I move too fast, I'm a total goofball with no filter, I take charge, and I'm a planner. On the flip side...Scott is so soft spoken, rarely has an opinion, is also a goofball and usually becomes the brunt of my jokes, he moves so slow, he waits for me to tell him what we are doing, he doesn't plan- anything, and he loves the words "woulda, shoulda, coulda!!" BUT....strangely enough.....we LOVE each other's faults. They are actually not faults- it's just us, and it works! We complete each other, he is my other half- many times, my better half!! The one thing we do have in common is that we laugh at/with each other! We have the same sense of humor, and it keeps us laughing ALL the time! We laugh and play hard together, we also love hard through the good times and bad! I love you , Scott!!


No comments:

Post a Comment