Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Happy 10th Birthday, Trent

 Happy 10th Birthday TRENT!!!! My boy! My dude. Such a stud. He is really growing into his own. Confident. Sporty. Active. Smart. Outgoing. All the things I imagined in my "guys guy!" He loves guns, football, hunting, mud, and adult conversation. He is wise beyond his years. 




We picked him up from camp on his actual birthday. Then, we got home to our yard decorated. We kept his actual birthday low key since he was winding down from camp and we just got back from Montana. But we went all out for his birthday party!! 



Typhoon Texas with 22 boys. It was wild fun. We love that waterpark and the boys took over. Running all over the place with designated meeting spots and times. We shared his party with his other summer birthday friends. It was a bash. Truly, a 10 year olds dream! 

He got loads of gift cards, which he went to Academy and bought an air pistol and a BBgun with a scope. Hes a happy camper! Then, we went to open his first checking account. He has been saving money. I matched his money as a gift...and we headed to the bank. So, Trent is the proud owner of his very own checking account!! Happy Birthday to my big boy that I want to stay little forever. 






No comments:

Post a Comment